Christmas Zoom Flow:
It's almost Christmas! Tomorrow night at 6PM CST, we're going to try a new kind of live stream and it will be open to the public.
– It will be zoom. Be sure to download it. Anyone can join but we might limit it to 10-15 people at a time.
– Everyone will be muted except my stream – which I'll be streaming music. We're here to flow together! I'll be taking requests for songs as well.
– If the room is full and you've been jamming a couple songs, please exit so others can join in.
– It will last at least an hour – maybe longer depending how successful it is.
– Please keep everything family friendly.
Don't forget, protricks tier- we meet up every Sunday night at 7PM CST for one hour of serious group training. We have a zoom class tonight!
Flowtricks Software Beta Updates–
I've spent all weekend updating the Flowtricks Software (for PC and possibly Mac). If you don't know, it's a system to remember all of your techniques, take notes what you need to work on and quickly find techniques through filters (over 600 entries). But here's what's new.
– MUCH FASTER. It displays 50 techniques per page so the response speed increased a lot. In the past, displaying 600 entries slowed the system down quite a bit.
– I can send updates from the website to your software, so once a month (or two), I'll have a button you can hit to download the latest posts into the system.
– You can rename the posts. A team of people worked on the database of 600+ entries. While most fit well, not all of the titles quite fit so you can rename them.
– SQUASHED a ton of bugs! Squashed!
– Ability to launch the videos with your favorite browser (like Chrome or Firefox) externally. Sometimes the built in internet isn't as response, so this is a workaround!
– Looks better. Cleaned up the interface.
-Ability to save your own videos/pages, categorize them and allow you to keep track of lessons from any video/instructor on the internet.
The software will likely be released next week (around Christmas!) for Ninjas with Benefits ($8) donors and beyond. In time, I'll have a public release for everyone as well! It will likely be a few versions behind.