I'm reading everyone loud and clear with regards to what people want. But even as I make these changes, there's still little tweaks that need to be done everywhere! Here's some new things..
- Fixed the mapping system! We have the ability to map our city/state again. Also have the ability to create posts that have a location. This will eventually allow me to create a form for all flow art events to submit and be mapped into the system!
- Fixed multiple speed issues, but that fix caused more issues. Fixed the issues which broke when I fixed the issues!
- Did you notice slightly new colors? I've really been tweaking the color scheme
- Been working all night on tweaking speed. I have a "lazy loader" which should hopefully speed up the website. Instead of waiting to load everything all at once, it loads what you can see and then keeps loading in the background. I didn't notice a HUGE difference, but I can say, there's probably a 10% to 15% speed increase.
- I'm working on fixing some of the color issues (like add friend button is really whited out). I've been manually editing the colors on many places and about 90% done
- I switched to a much better badge system, but it's conflicting with some of the other software! This badge system can be used for the belt system so they can work well hand in hand, plus I can make a ton of games with it. Win!
- You may notice a lot of the menus no longer "float" or "hover" I've made them fixed to the top. This gives you a lot more space when navigating the website
What I'm planning soon
- I'd like to make an easier navigation for all the important things (activity, groups, props, etc.)
- Making tutorial videos how to easily navigate and understand this site! This site is a little complex, but not any more challenging than Facebook… Less challenging actually! But more to do with flow stuff!
- start some simple games!